Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Carnival Site Malfunction

It appears that the Blog Carnival Index and Submission site is broken. I've been working at replacing all the listings that mysteriously disappeared, and supposedly all my updates were accepted, but after an hour and a half of trying to get the site to cooperate with me, I find that all my changes have disappeared once again. This is incredibly frustrating, since I could have (and should have) used that chunk of time to do other, more useful, things, like writing a story, feeding my birds or, hell, scratching and spitting!

What does all this mean for us? (Screaming loudly comes to mind). It means that the only reliable way for anyone to send submissions to the Scientia Pro Publica blog carnival is to email links directly to the Scientia email account at Scientia Blog Carnival at gmail. (spaces added and email address deliberately left incomplete to prevent spamation).

The upcoming edition of Scientia will be published on Monday, 18 January 2010 at Deep Thoughts and Silliness. As always, Scientia is seeking hosts for upcoming editions. It is published on the first and third Mondays of each month, and all hosting dates are as yet unclaimed. To request a specific date, send email to the Scientia email account, or to GrrlScientist at gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment